- Breed: Farm-Raised Caviar from Huso Dauricus (Kaluga).
- Size: Its grain size varies from 3.2 mm to 3.3 mm.
- Color: Light yellow-brown/Amber.
- Texture: Medium soft-shell grains with creamy in texture.
- Taste: It has a very nice buttery flavor. You can really feel the pop when it dodges between the roof of your mouth and tongue.
- Top Grade imported Sturgeon Caviar – Chef’s Choice!
- Farm to Table – 100% Natural Sturgeon Caviar, No Artificial Coloring & Flavoring.
- Processed and packed in HACCP inspected facility.
- Same-day delivery if ordered before 4 PM.
- All caviar is vacuum packed in order to ensure the maximum freshness of this delicacy for your enjoyment.
- 50g will serve 1-3 people.
- 3 months shelf life from the date of packing.
- Best before 48hours once the seal is broken.
- Allergen: Contains Fish Egg.
There are no reviews yet.