- Breed: Farm-Raised Caviar from Russian Sturgeon Acipenser Gueldenstaedtii.
- Size: Its grain size varies from 2.9 mm to 3.0 mm.
- Color: Light Brown color with greenish tint /Amber.
- Texture: Melting soft, fine-smooth and delicate in texture.
- Taste: Nutty & Creamy flavor.
- Processing: Malossol method
- Top Grade imported Sturgeon Caviar – Russian’s Choice!
- Farm to Table – 100% Natural Sturgeon Caviar, No Artificial Coloring & Flavoring.
- Processed and packed in HACCP inspected facility.
- Same-day delivery if ordered before 4 PM.
- All our caviar are vacuum packed in order to ensure the maximum freshness of this delicacy for your enjoyment.
- 50g will serve 1-3 people.
- 3 months shelf life from the date of packing.
- Best before 48hours once the seal is broken.
- Allergen: Contains Fish Egg.
There are no reviews yet.