- Breed: Farm-Raised Caviar from Russian sturgeon Acipenser Gueldenstaedtii.
- Size: Its grain size varies from 3.0 mm to 3.1 mm.
- Color: Light Yellow-Brown /Amber.
- Texture: Melting soft, fine-smooth, and delicate in texture.
- Taste: Creamy & Buttery flavor.
- Processing: Malossol method
- Top Grade imported Sturgeon Caviar – Selective Choice!
- Farm to Table- 100% Natural Sturgeon Caviar, No Artificial Coloring & Flavoring.
- Processed and packed in HACCP inspected facility.
- Same-day delivery if ordered before 4 PM.
- All our caviar are vacuum packed in order to ensure the maximum freshness of this delicacy for your enjoyment.
- 50g will serve 1-3 people.
- 3 months shelf life from the date of packing.
- Best before 48hours once the seal is broken.
- Allergen: Contains Fish Egg.
There are no reviews yet.