- CrossBreed: Farm-Raised Hybrid Caviar from Huso Dauricus(Kaluga Sturgeon) x Acipenser Schrenckii (Amur river Sturgeon).
- Size: Grain size varies from 2.9 mm to 3.1 mm.
- Color: Greenish Brown – Amber.
- Texture: Slightly hardshell grains with creamy in texture.
- Taste: It has a very nice buttery flavor, can feel the pop when it dodges between the roof of your mouth and tongue.
- Processing: Malossol method.
- Top Grade imported Sturgeon Caviar – Caviar Lovers Choice!
- Farm to Table – 100% Natural Sturgeon Caviar – No Artificial Coloring & Flavoring.
- Processed and packed in HACCP inspected facility.
- Same-day delivery if ordered before 4 PM.
- All caviar is vacuum packed in order to ensure the maximum freshness of this delicacy for your enjoyment.
- 50g will serve 1-3 people.
- 3months shelf life from the date of packing.
- Best before 48hours once the seal is broken.
- Allergen: Contains Fish Egg.
There are no reviews yet.